La Terraza Villas
Carsadang Bago, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This community developed offers 3-storey house units with 3 or 4 bedrooms 2 toilet and bath. You can avail through Pag-Ibig, In-house, or Bank Financing or through cash with discounts. Milano is the house unit at La Terraza Villas.
Our developer provides residents with the best balance of nature and urban living abound with wide open spaces, lush green landscapes, and well maintained amenities that afford families' infinite opportunities for fun and leisure. Within the community, the beauty of nature is blended with the comforts of well-designed houses.
Advantages of owning a house at La Terraza Villas:
AMENITIES/FEATURES THAT RESIDENTS WILL ENJOY:
Milano House at La Terraza
ACCESSIBILITY: Transportation 24/7.
HOW TO OWN THIS HOUSE UNIT:
NOTE: Once you receive a move-in letter, you must inspect the house unit (usually given 60 days duration) for any defects or if it conforms with the house specs. Any defects noticed will be repaired FREE of charge within the prescribed period. If no complaints within the the given period, the house unit is considered to be in good condition and accepted by the buyer so whatever defects noticed beyond the prescribed period that need repair, the cost for repair is shouldered by the homeowner.
We are here to assist you in every way we can so always keep in touch with us for any concerns or questions.
REGULAR LOCAL EMPLOYEE:
* 1 Month Latest Payslip
* 2 Valid IDs (Government Issued ID)
* Proof of Billing (MERALCO, water, credit bills )
* Certificate of Employment with Compensation
* Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
* Residence Certificate (Cedula)
* Marriage Contract if Married or Birth Certificate if Single
* Reservation Fee and Application
* Approved MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip)
* Photocopy of Job Contract
* Photocopy of Passport
* Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
* ID picture & Photocopy of Valid ID of Atty-in-Fact or SPA
* Record Book (POP)
* ITR - Form 1701
* Audited Financial Statement
* Business Permit/Mayor's Permit/DTI
* OR/CR if any
* Franchised Business Proof if any
* Picture of Business/Establishment
* Valid ID
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS
* 4 Pieces 1x1 pictures
* Post Dated Checks
* ESAV (Employee Statement of Accumulated Values)
* Signed Confirmation Documents
Milano House Unit
3-Storey House Unit
Bare Type / Expanded
Lot Area: 36 to 99 sqm
Floor Area: 75 sqm
Reservation Fee: P5,000.00
House Finishes/Turn Over Unit:
Financing Options: Own this house through:
2. Housing Loan (Pag-Ibig or in-house financing)
Lot Area: 48 sqm
Floor Area: 77 sqm
Inner Unit / 3 BR
Total Contract Price: Php 1,804,000.00
Loanable Amount: Php 1,529,000.00
Total Equity (DP): Php 275,000.00
Less: Reservation Fee: Php 5,000.00
NET Equity: Php 270,000.00 payable in 18 months at Php 15,00 per month
Estimated Pag-Ibig Monthly Amortization
30 Years to Pay: Php 11,103.00
* Prices vary depending on location, lot size and are subject to change without prior notice.
* MRI/FI and loan upgrade are not included, amount depends on Pag-Ibig
* Actual cost of house & lot depends on the chosen unit and final computation will be based on payment term chosen.
* Reservation fee (RF) is non-refundable but deducted from downpayment.
* Equity (DP) starts 30 days from the date of reservation
* Utilities deposit (MERALCO & Water) and Pag-ibig upgrading fees are not included in the TCP
* HDMF borrowers can move-in upon take-out provided other charges are fully paid.
Contact us to own this house: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fill up the Contact form below.
Requirements upon reservation: