Jasmine Townhouse GMA
Alta Tierra Subd., Brgy A. Olaes, GMA, Cavite, Philippines
Why rent when you can have your OWN house and lot unit? Use the money for your rent to pay for your monthly amortization.
Jasmine townhouse is a 2-storey unit that can be availed as bare or complete type with a minimum lot area of 50 sqm. It's accessible to transportation 24/7. You can own this through Pag-Ibig, Bank, or In-house financing. This is near Alabang.
Advantage of buying a bare type unit: You can design your house interior based on how you would like to appear and choose the best materials for your flooring and partitions.
Advantage of owning a complete type house unit: The house interior is presentable outside and inside the house. Not much to fix upon move-in because it has ceiling, room partitions, tiled flooring and painted interior, just move in with your things. It's elegant to look.
You can also do some expansion with the space in front and back or some renovations in the future to make your house look more elegant. You can also buy a bigger lot area for future expansion.
Jasmine Townhouse is located in GMA, Cavite.
AMENITIES/FEATURES THAT RESIDENTS WILL ENJOY:
HOW TO OWN THIS HOUSE UNIT:
NOTE: Once you receive a move-in letter, you must inspect the house unit (usually given 60 days duration) for any defects or if it conforms with the house specs. Any defects noticed will be repaired FREE of charge within the prescribed period. If no complaints within the the given period, the house unit is considered to be in good condition and accepted by the buyer so whatever defects noticed beyond the prescribed period that need repair, the cost for repair is shouldered by the homeowner.
We are here to assist you in every way we can so always keep in touch with us for any concerns or questions.
House Finishes/Turn Over Unit:
Financing Options: Own this house through:
2. Housing Loan (Pag-Ibig or in-house financing)
Lot Area: 50 sqm
Floor Area: 42 sqm
Inner Unit/Bare Type
Total Contract Price: P 925,000.00
Loanable Amount: P 789,000.00
Total Equity (DP): P 136,000.00
Less: Reservation Fee: P 10,000.00
NET Equity: P 126,000.00 payable in 12 months at P 10,500.00 a month
Pag-Ibig Monthly Amortization
30 Years to Pay: P 6,066.72
25 Years to Pay: P 6,353.24
20 Years to Pay: P 6,823.45
15 Years to Pay: P 7,769.60
10 Years to Pay: P 9,782.47
5 Years to Pay: P 16,187.54
* Prices vary depending on location, lot size and are subject to change without prior notice.
* MRI/FI and loan upgrade are not included, amount depends on Pag-Ibig
* Actual cost of house & lot depends on the chosen unit and final computation will be based on payment term chosen.
* Reservation fee (RF) is non-refundable but deducted from downpayment.
* Equity (DP) starts 30 days from the date of reservation
* Utilities deposit (MERALCO & Water) and Pag-ibig upgrading fees are not included in the TCP
* HDMF borrowers can move-in upon take-out provided other charges are fully paid.
* Other Expenses not included in the Miscellaneous fee are:
Contact us to own this house: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fill up the Contact form below.
REGULAR LOCAL EMPLOYEE:
* 2 Months Latest Payslip
* 2 Valid IDs (Government Issued ID)
* Proof of Billing (MERALCO, water, credit bills )
* Certificate of Employment with Compensation
* Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
* Residence Certificate (Cedula)
Marriage Contract if Married or Birth Certificate if Single
* Reservation Fee and Application
* Photocopy of Job Contract
* Photocopy of Passport
* Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
* ID picture & Photocopy of Valid ID of Atty-in-Fact or SPA
* Record Book (POP)
* ITR - Form 1701
* Audited Financial Statement
* Business Permit/Mayor's Permit/DTI
* OR/CR if any
* Franchised Business Proof if any
* Picture of Business/Establishment
* Valid ID
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS
* 4 Pieces 1x1 pictures
* Post Dated Checks
* ESAV (Employee Statement of Accumulated Values)
* Approved MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip)
* Signed Confirmation Documents