Charlene Single Attached House
Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
This is a 2-full storey, 3-Bedroom with 2 toilet and bath Single Attached house unit.
Advantage of owning a semi-complete type house unit: The house interior is presentable outside and inside the house. Not much to fix upon move-in because it has ceiling, room partitions, and painted interior, just move in with your things.
Why waste your money renting when you can own? Come to your home! Just a few minutes to Mall of Asia, Airport and SM Molino, Puregold JR. 100% flood free location!
Start the day with convenience at your doorstep! Keeping up with your active lifestyle is easy with a home that fits perfectly to your needs.
AMENITIES/FEATURES THAT RESIDENTS WILL ENJOY:
HOW TO OWN THIS HOUSE UNIT:
NOTE: Once you receive a move-in letter, you must inspect the house unit (usually given 60 days duration) for any defects or if it conforms with the house specs. Any defects noticed will be repaired FREE of charge within the prescribed period. If no complaints within the the given period, the house unit is considered to be in good condition and accepted by the buyer so whatever defects noticed beyond the prescribed period that need repair, the cost for repair is shouldered by the homeowner.
We are here to assist you in every way we can so always keep in touch with us for any concerns or questions.
Financing Scheme: Own this house through:
2. Housing Loan (Bank or in-house financing)
Floor Area: 61.51 sq.m
Lot Area: 88 sq.m
Total Contract Price: Php 2,652,000.00
10 % Downpayment: Php 265,200.00
Less: Reservation Fee: Php 20,000.00
Net Down: Php 245,200.00
12 Months to Pay (0% int): Php 20,433.33
Bank Loanable Amount:
90 % Balance: Php 2,386,800.00
Bank Monthly Amortization:
15 Years to Pay: Php 23,503.74
20 Years to Pay: Php 20,713.20
Miscellaneous fee to be determined.
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice and vary in size and location.
* Actual cost depends on the chosen unit and final computation will be based on payment term chosen.
* Reservation fee (RF) is non-refundable but deducted from downpayment.
* Downpayment starts 30 days from reservation date
* In-house monthly amortization is due one month after the last downpayment and every month thereafter
* Bank Monthly amortization is due one month after loan take out.
Contact us to own this house: email@example.com
or Fill up the Contact form below.
REGULAR LOCAL EMPLOYEE:
* One (1) Month Latest Payslip
* Two (2) Valid IDs (Photocopy of Government issued IDs, Passport, Company ID, etc.)
* Proof of Billing Address (MERALCO Bill, etc.
* Reservation Fee
Other Documents to follow
Completion of Documents for Housing Loan Application (In-House & Bank)
Buyers must submit the following:
* 3 pcs. 2×2 I.D. picture
* Certificate of Employment & Salary
* Income Tax Return (ITR) for latest year
* Latest Pay slip
* Marriage Contract if married or Birth Certificate if single
* Special Power of Attorney-in-Fact for OFW
* Photocopy of Latest Job Contract
* Photocopy of Passport & VISA
* Special Power of Attorney
* Photocopy of ID of Atty-in-fact/SPA
* Record Book (POP) if thru Pag-Ibig
* ITR - Form 1701
* Audited Financial Statement
* Business Permit/Mayor's Permit/DTI
* Franchised Business Proof if any
* Picture of Business/Establishment
* Valid ID
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN:
* 4 pcs 1x1 ID pictures
* ESAV (Employee Status Accumulated Value) if thru Pag-Ibig
* hotocopy of TIN Card
* Latest Residence Certificate (Cedula)
* Post Dated Checks
* Approved MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip) if thru Pag-Ibig
* Signed Confirmation Documents