Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
This is a complete type 3-Bedroom single attached house unit near SM Molino. You can own thisthrough in-house, bank or Pag-Ibig financing.
Advantage of owning a complete type house unit: The house interior is presentable outside and inside the house. Not much to fix upon move-in because it has ceiling, room partitions, tiled flooring and painted interior, just move in with your things. It's elegant to look.
Camille House is a single attached unit located in Molino, Bacoor, Cavite near SM Molino.
AMENITIES/FEATURES FOR RESIDENTS TO ENJOY:
HOW TO OWN THIS HOUSE UNIT:
NOTE: Once you receive a move-in letter, you must inspect the house unit (usually given 60 days duration) for any defects or if it conforms with the house specs. Any defects noticed will be repaired FREE of charge within the prescribed period. If no complaints within the the given period, the house unit is considered to be in good condition and accepted by the buyer so any defects noticed beyond the prescribed period, repair is shouldered by the homeowner.
We are here to assist you so always keep in touch with us for any concerns or questions.
House Finishes/Turn Over Unit:
Financing Scheme: Own this house through:
2. Housing Loan (Pag-Ibig, Bank or in-house financing)
Lot Area: 130 sqm
Floor Area: 60.10 sqm.
Price: P 2,408,000.00
Reservation Fee: P 20,000.00
Downpayment: P 326,000.00
DP in 12 Months: P 27,196.00
Bank Monthly Amortization:
15 Years to Pay: P 23,240.00
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice and vary in size and location.
* Actual cost depends on the chosen unit and final computation will be based on payment term chosen.
* Reservation fee (RF) is non-refundable but deducted from downpayment.
* Downpayment starts 30 days from reservation date
* In-house monthly amortization is due one month after the last downpayment and every month thereafter
* Bank Monthly amortization is due one month after loan take out.
Contact us to own this house: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fill up the Contact form below.
REGULAR LOCAL EMPLOYEE:
* 2 Valid IDs (Photocopy of Government issued IDs, Passport, etc.)
* Proof of Billing Address (MERALCO Bill, etc.
* Reservation Fee
Completion of Documents for Housing Loan Application (In-House & Bank)
Buyers must submit the following:
* 3 pcs. 2×2 I.D. picture
* Certificate of Employment & Salary
* Income Tax Return (ITR) for latest year
* Latest Pay slip
* Marriage Contract if married or Birth Certificate if single
* Special Power of Attorney-in-Fact
* Photocopy of Job Contract
* Photocopy of Passport & VISA
* Special Power of Attorney
* Photocopy of ID of Atty-in-fact
* Record Book (POP) if thru Pag-Ibig
* ITR - Form 1701
* Audited Financial Statement
* Business Permit/Mayor's Permit/DTI
* Franchised Business Proof if any
* Picture of Business/Establishment
* Valid ID
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN:
* 4 pcs 1x1 ID pictures
* ESAV (Employee Status Accumulated Value) if thru Pag-Ibig
* hotocopy of TIN Card
* Latest Residence Certificate (Cedula)
* Post Dated Checks
* Approved MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip) if thru Pag-Ibig
* Signed Confirmation Documents