Toclong, Alapan, Imus, Cavite, Philippines
This is a very affordable one-storey bare type house unit on a 36 sqm lot that you can own for as low as P2,689 per month through Pag-Ibig financing with the lowest interest at 4.5%.
END UNITS with bigger lot areas are available!
Advantage of buying a bare type unit: You can design your house interior based on what you like to appear and choose the best materials for your flooring and partitions. You can also do some expansion or renovations in the future to make your house look elegant.
Boston Heights 3 Bare Type House unit is located in Toclong, Alapan, Imus, Cavite.
ACCESSIBILITY: Transportation is 24/7 via CAVITEX or Aguinaldo Highway from Baclaran. Accessible to public transportation stations like tricycles, PUJs or buses.
FX Vans from Baclaran/Mall of Asia
Bus (Aircon/mini bus) from Baclaran/Mall of Asia
Near convenient stores, churches, wet & dry market, hospital, and other business establishments. A few minutes drive to Cavite Export Processing Zone.
AMENITIES/FEATURES FOR THE RESIDENTS TO ENJOY:
• Entrance Gate with guardhouse
• Playground / Basketball Court
• MERALCO Power Lines
• Concrete roads, curbs, and gutters
• Underground Drainage System
• Centralized Water Distribution System
• Individual land title
HOW TO OWN THIS HOUSE UNIT:
NOTE: Once you receive a move-in letter, you must inspect the house unit (usually given 60 days duration) for any defects or if it conforms with the house specs. Any defects noticed will be repaired FREE of charge within the prescribed period. If no complaints within the the given period, the house unit is considered to be in good condition and accepted by the buyer so any defects noticed beyond the prescribed period, repair is shouldered by the homeowner.
We are here to assist you so always keep in touch with us for any concerns or questions.
Contact us now to own this house unit:
Fill up our Contact form and submit
Please like us here: https://www.facebook.com/vcbHnL
House Finishes/Turn Over Unit:
Financing Scheme: Own this house through:
2. Housing Loan (Pag-Ibig or in-house financing)
One-Storey Inner-Bare Type
Lot Area: 36 sqm
Floor Area: 20 sqm.
Total Contract Price (TCP): Php 472,000.00
Promo Discount: Php 20,000.00
New TCP: Php 452,000.00
Less: Reservation Fee: Php 4,000.00
NET TCP: Php 448,000.00
Loanable Amount: Php 400,000.00
Equity/Downpayment: Php 48,000.00 payable in cash or in 18 months at Php 2,666.67
Pag-Ibig Monthly Amortization (4.5%):
30 Years to Pay: P2,689.00
Two-Storey Townhouse Inner-Bare Type
Lot Area: 36 sqm
Floor Area: 44 sqm
TCP: Php 752,945.00
Reservation Fee: Php 5,000.00
Equity/DP: Php 62,945.00 payable in 12 months at Php 4,841.92 per month
Loanable amount: Php 685,000.00
Pag-Ibig Monthly Amortization
30 Years to Pay: Php 5,202.00
Other Fees: Php 16,400 Move in Fee, Php 9,000 Electric and water meters, Php 1,000 occupancy bond (refundable), Php 1,500 Street Light (3 years), Php 900 Garbage Fee (3 years), Php 4,000 Electric Bond (refundable), Php 15,000 Construction Bond (refundable after any renovation)
NOTE: Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Reservation fee is non-refundable. MRI/FI are not included depending on Pag-Ibig but minimal.
Contact us to own this house: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fill up the Contact form below.
REGULAR LOCAL EMPLOYEE:
* Proof of Income: 1 Month Latest payslip
* Certificate of Employment with Compensation
* 2 Valid IDs (Back to Back Photocopy of Company ID and Other Valid ID)
* 4 pcs 1x1 ID Pictures
* Residence Certificate (Cedula)
* Proof of Billing (Latest MERALCO Bill, etc)
* Reservation Fee and Application
* Photocopy of Job Contract
* Photocopy of Passport
* Special Power of Attorney
* Photocopy of ID of Atty-in-fact
* Record Book (POP)
* ITR - Form 1701
* Audited Financial Statement
* Business Permit/Mayor's Permit/DTI
* OR/CR if any
* Franchised Business Proof if any
* Picture of Business/Establishment
* Valid ID
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS
* Marriage Contract if Married (Birth Certificate if Single)
* Post Dated Checks
* ESAV (Employee Status Accumulated Value)
* Approved MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip)
* Signed Confirmation Documents