Bea House Unit
Park Infina, Imus City, Cavite, Philippines
This is a 2-full storey, 3-Bedroom with 2 toilet and bath Single firewall house unit that you can avail either as BASIC or EXPANDED balcony.
Advantage of owning a semi-complete or complete type house unit: The house interior is presentable outside and inside the house. Not much to fix upon move-in because it has ceiling, room partitions, and painted interior, just move in with your things.
Bea House Unit is located in Imus, Cavite which is the next city of Cavite near Metro Manila. It's just about 25 to 35 minutes away from Mall of Asia.
BENEFITS you'll get when you own this house:
Eto ang pagkakataon mong magkaroon ng bahay na malapit sa halos lahat ng pangangalilangan mo sa buhay. Just one ride to:
Think of the benefits of having your own house where you can do whatever you want, design it with your own style, furnish with your own taste, expand based on your needs, etc.
AMENITIES/FEATURES THAT RESIDENTS WILL ENJOY:
HOW TO OWN THIS HOUSE UNIT:
NOTE: Once you receive a move-in letter, you must inspect the house unit (usually given 60 days duration) for any defects or if it conforms with the house specs. Any defects noticed will be repaired FREE of charge within the prescribed period. If no complaints within the the given period, the house unit is considered to be in good condition and accepted by the buyer so whatever defects noticed beyond the prescribed period that need repair, the cost for repair is shouldered by the homeowner.
We are here to assist you in every way we can so always keep in touch with us for any concerns or questions.
Gusto mo rin bang kumita online sa internet? Check this proven system.
House Finishes/Turn Over Unit:
Financing Options: Own this house through:
2. Housing Loan (In-house, Bank, Pag-Ibig financing)
BEA HOUSE UNIT (Basic)
* Prices are subject to change without prior notice and vary in size and location.
* Actual cost depends on the chosen unit and final computation will be based on payment term chosen.
* Reservation fee (RF) is non-refundable but deducted from downpayment.
* Downpayment starts 30 days from reservation date
* In-house monthly amortization is due one month after the last downpayment and every month thereafter
* Bank Monthly amortization is due one month after loan take out.
Contact us to own this house: email@example.com
or Fill up the Contact form.
REGULAR LOCAL EMPLOYEE:
* One (1) Month Latest Payslip
* Two (2) Valid IDs (Photocopy of Government issued IDs, Passport, Company ID, etc.)
* Proof of Billing Address (MERALCO Bill, etc.
* Reservation Fee
Other Documents to follow
Completion of Documents for Housing Loan Application (In-House & Bank)
Buyers must submit the following:
* 3 pcs. 2×2 I.D. picture
* Certificate of Employment & Salary
* Income Tax Return (ITR) for latest year
* Latest Pay slip
* Marriage Contract if married or Birth Certificate if single
* Special Power of Attorney-in-Fact for OFW
* Photocopy of Latest Job Contract
* Photocopy of Passport & VISA
* Special Power of Attorney
* Photocopy of ID of Atty-in-fact/SPA
* Record Book (POP) if thru Pag-Ibig
* ITR - Form 1701
* Audited Financial Statement
* Business Permit/Mayor's Permit/DTI
* Franchised Business Proof if any
* Picture of Business/Establishment
* Valid ID
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN:
* 4 pcs 1x1 ID pictures
* ESAV (Employee Status Accumulated Value) if thru Pag-Ibig
* hotocopy of TIN Card
* Latest Residence Certificate (Cedula)
* Post Dated Checks
* Approved MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip) if thru Pag-Ibig
* Signed Confirmation Documents