Audrey Townhouse Basic
Molino, Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
Why rent when you can have your OWN house and lot unit?
This 2-storey townhouse unit can be availed as bare or complete type with a typical lot area of 65 sqm. It's accessible to transportation 24/7. You can own this through Pag-Ibig, Bank, or In-house financing.
Audrey Townhouse Basic is located in Molino, Bacoor, Cavite.
AMENITIES/FEATURES THAT RESIDENTS WILL ENJOY:
HOW TO OWN THIS HOUSE UNIT:
NOTE: Once you receive a move-in letter, you must inspect the house unit (usually given 60 days duration) for any defects or if it conforms with the house specs. Any defects noticed will be repaired FREE of charge within the prescribed period. If no complaints within the the given period, the house unit is considered to be in good condition and accepted by the buyer so whatever defects noticed beyond the prescribed period that need repair, the cost for repair is shouldered by the homeowner.
We are here to assist you in every way we can so always keep in touch with us for any concerns or questions.
House Finishes/Turn Over Unit:
Financing Options: Own this house through:
2. Housing Loan (Bank or in-house financing)
Reservation Fee: P10,000.00
Price starts at: P1,889,000.00
Contact us for sample computation: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Fill up the Contact form below.
REGULAR LOCAL EMPLOYEE:
* 1 Month Latest Original Payslip
* 2 Valid IDs (Photocopy of Company ID & Government Issued ID)
* Reservation Fee
* 24 Months Pag-Ibig Member
* Photocopy of Job Contract
* Photocopy of Passport
* Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
* ID picture & Photocopy of Valid ID of Atty-in-Fact or SPA
* Record Book (POP)
* ITR - Form 1701
* Audited Financial Statement
* Business Permit/Mayor's Permit/DTI
* OR/CR if any
* Franchised Business Proof if any
* Picture of Business/Establishment
* Valid ID
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS
* 4 Pieces 1x1 pictures
* Proof of Billing (Preferably MERALCO). If None: Certification & Valid ID of the Owner
* Certificate of Employment with Compensation (Notarized)
* Marriage Contract if Married or Birth Certificate if Single
* Residence Certificate (Cedula)
* Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
* Post Dated Checks
* ESAV (Employee Statement of Accumulated Values)
* Approved MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip)
* Signed Confirmation Documents