Casa Amaya, Tanza, Cavite, Philippines
Why rent when you can have your OWN house and lot unit?
AINA is 2-storey townhouse unit that you can own with a minimum lot area of 36 sqm as low as Php 5,210.33 per month through Pag-Ibig Housing Loan. Our developer will be the once to process your housing loan. The area is FLOOD FREE and very accessible to transportation 24/7. You can also own this through In-house financing if you have problem with your Pag-Ibig membership.
Advantage of buying a bare type unit: You can design your house interior based on what you like to appear and choose the best materials for your flooring and partitions. You can also do some expansion or renovations in the future to make your house look elegant if you have tight budget now. You can buy a bigger lot area for future expansion as well.
With the recent opening of the Manila-Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX), you can now get to SpringTown Subdivision in less than 25 minutes from Coastal road in Parañaque or MOA. Travel time has really been cut short, giving you more time to spend with family and loved ones.
Route 1: Through Coastal Road passing through Evangelista, Tirona Highway, Centennial/ CEPZA Road and Advincula Avenue
Route 2: Via Aguinaldo Highway, passing through Patindig Araw and Bucandala Road
Route 3: From SM Bacoor passing through Tirona Highway, CEPZA Road and Advincula Avenue
Route 4: Through Cavitex, passing through CEPZA Road and Advincula Avenue
Route 5: From Alabang through Daang Hari to NIA Canal, Gen. Trias Road.
With easy access to schools and malls in Las Piñas and Alabang via the CAVITEX Alabang - Zapote flyover exit.
Your Benefits in Owning this House Unit:
1. AFFORDABLE townhouse units. If you're renting for Php 5,000 or more a month, imagine how much you spent in a year, over Php 60,000 in a place that's not yours. You might as well consider owning a townhouse unit because the property will be yours after you're done paying for it. A great investment that cannot be stolen. Please take note that house prices never depreciate, instead it increases in value year after year.
2. ACCESSIBILITY: 24/7 Transportation. Just one ride from Baclaran or Coastal mall via Cavitex.
* Walking distance to Schools for you child's education, Church, Wet and Dry Market, Supermarket like Puregold Tanza for your foodstuff, Jollibee, Mc Donald's, Chowking for fine dining with your family.
3. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEME: You can avail in cash with discount, housing loan through Pag-Ibig or inhouse financing.
4. NO PROBLEM IN PROCESSING for you housing loan if you choose this option because our developer will process it for you, just comply with the documentary requirements.
5. SUBDIVISION AMENITIES:
* Clubhouse/Multi purpose hall
* Basketball Court
* Meralco Electrical Facilities
* Centralized Water System
* Concrete Roads and Alleys
* Perimeter Fence
* Entrance Gate with Guardhouse
FREE site tripping and assistance for you to see the actual place.
Again, you can design your own house interior base on your style or like. A great way to showcase your interior design ability. We also offer FREE HOUSE INTERIOR DESIGN E-BOOKS for you to have some idea how you would like your house interior look like.
HOW TO OWN THIS HOUSE UNIT:
NOTE: Once you receive a move-in letter, you must inspect the house unit (usually given 60 days duration) for any defects or if it conforms with the house specs. Any defects noticed will be repaired FREE of charge within the prescribed period. If no complaints within the the given period, the house unit is considered to be in good condition and accepted by the buyer so whatever defects noticed beyond the prescribed period that need repair, the cost for repair is shouldered by the homeowner.
We are here to assist you in every way we can so always keep in touch with us for any concerns or questions.
House Finishes/Turn Over Unit:
Financing Options: Own this house through:
2. Housing Loan (Pag-Ibig or in-house financing)
Reservation Fee: Php 5,000.00
Lot Area: 36 sqm
Floor Area: 42 sqm
Inner Unit/Bare Type
Total Contract Price (TCP): Php 720,000.00
Less: Reservation Fee: Php 5,000.00
NET TCP: Php 715,000.00
Pag-Ibig Loanable Amount: Php 710,000.00
Total Equity/Downpayment: Php 14,710.33
Schedule of payment:
1st Month: Php 5,000.00
2nd Month: Php 5,210.33
3rd Month: Php 4,500.00
Estimated Pag-Ibig Monthly Amortization:
30 Years to Pay: Php 5,210.33
Required Monthly Income: Php 12,821.95
* Prices vary depending on location, lot size and are subject to change without prior notice.
* MRI/FI depends on Pag-Ibig
* Actual cost of house & lot depends on the chosen unit and final computation will be based on payment term chosen.
* Reservation fee (RF) is non-refundable but deducted from downpayment.
* Equity (DP) starts 30 days from the date of reservation
Contact us to own this house: email@example.com
or Fill up the Contact form below.
* One (1) Month Latest Payslip for locally employed or Latest Job Contract for OFWs
* Two (2) Valid IDs (Photocopy of Company ID & Government Issued IDs like SSS, Passport, etc.)
* Proof of Billing (Preferably MERALCO). If None: Certification & Valid ID of the Owner
* Certificate of Employment with Compensation (Notarized)
* Reservation Fee and Application
* Photocopy of Job Contract
* Photocopy of Passport
* Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
* ID picture & Photocopy of Valid ID of Atty-in-Fact or SPA
* Record Book (POP)
* ITR - Form 1701
* Audited Financial Statement
* Business Permit/Mayor's Permit/DTI
* OR/CR if any
* Franchised Business Proof if any
* Picture of Business/Establishment
* Valid ID
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER RESERVATION
* 4 Pieces 1x1 pictures
* Marriage Contract if Married or Birth Certificate if Single
* Residence Certificate (Cedula)
* Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
* Post Dated Checks
* ESAV (Employee Statement of Accumulated Values)
* Approved MSVS (Membership Status Verification Slip)
* Signed Confirmation Documents